People come in all shapes and sizes, and so do kitchens. You will find most of the kitchens which are on the display in showrooms are pretty generic. They are designed in a neutral all-encompassing way so that they suit the needs of as many people as possible. But, that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the idea of your dream kitchen. You are unique, and your kitchen deserves to be that too. So, the best option is to go for a bespoke kitchen.
You need to have a kitchen which is designed without any constraints and built right from scratch to match your vision perfectly. But luckily for you, there are efficient services that offer kitchen design in London like Kitchen Connections, who have been providing you with bespoke kitchen solutions for 25 years. They create kitchens for you which not only blend in perfectly with the rest of your home, but also have all the necessary equipment to reduce your workload. You also might have noticed that there are huge differences in the prices between kitchen showrooms. That’s because, in matters of kitchens, you get what you pay for. Schuller is definitely going to be a favourite with your kitchen designer and we will see why it is exactly so.
Why Schuller kitchens are worth going for
Let’s face it, the truth is that inexpensive kitchens may look like pricey and well-made superficially, but the construction and basic attention to detail will be lacking. Needless to say, it’s the quality and the minute features which will make your kitchen stand out from the rest. That’s where Schuller kitchens in London come into the picture. They are German kitchens having well-designed layouts which fit their owners like a glove.
- Size matters: Suppose, you are thinking of getting a new kitchen, but what if your house has different than average sized ceilings, or maybe you yourself are not the average height! This is when you can’t go for standard cabinets and custom-made is the only option for you.
- Portray your uniqueness: Schuller offers different heights of wall units and varied choices for base depth etc. It gives both you and your kitchen designer a lot of freedom to plan out the kitchen layout. Your kitchen will be designed in such a way that it will be tailored to your family’s needs, and none of the style or functionality shall be compromised.
- Getting a grip: Schuller kitchens are famous for their handle less elements as the German design gives out sleek and modern vibes. These kitchens make the use of grip ledges which are basically C-shaped strips fixed to the worktop undersides. This is quite contrary to the typical British kitchens and help to transform any slab door to be without a handle. You can choose stainless steel grips and the best part is that they come in a variety of colours.
- Not being shallow: Schuller kitchens are famous for solving your problems regarding shallow wall units. Most wall units that you come across can’t even fit your pretty dinner plates, and that’s quite annoying. Well, not anymore. Schuller wall units are much deeper and will fit anything from dinner plates to pizza plates.
- Organize it: If you are one of those people who are all about keeping everything organized, or maybe you want to be one of those kinds, well Schuller is here to help. They have ultimate storage solutions to bring order to your home. (or at least your kitchen) They have easy to reach shelves which can be pulled down, spice inserts, waste bin pull-outs etc. to make your kitchen work a whole lot easier.
- Attention to detail: Most importantly, it’s the clever little touches which make all the difference. To prevent base units from tipping off, there’s a height-adjusted metal foot on the underside. Also, you can place a sound system behind the rear panel of any unit, which allows you to play music while you whip up delicious dishes in the kitchen.
So, steer clear of the ‘buy inexpensive buy twice’ way, and choose a new Schuller kitchen for yourself. Your kitchen will last for years to come, and more importantly, it will look just as new.